Glass rainscreens, ventilated glass facades, and specialty glass wall systems. Founded in New York City in 1927, Bendheim is a fourth-generation family-owned company, offering a virtually unlimited range of in-stock and custom architectural glass and systems.
82 Totowa Rd.
Wayne, NJ 07470
200 Lexington Ave., Suite 1602
New York, NY 10016
- Channel glass rainscreen at the South Street Seaport at historic Pier 17 in New York. Photo by C. Taylor Crothers Photography, Inc.
- Ventilated glass facade on the 1 South Halsted parking structure in Chicago. Photo by Derek Larsen.
- Decorative glass rainscreen raises the profile of this office building in San Jose. Photo by Jeff Peters.
- Channel glass rainscreen at the historic Fort York Visitor Center in Toronto. Photo by Riley Snelling.
- Ventilated glass facade shields utility installations at the top of One Hudson Yards in New York. Photo by Said Elieh.