J.E. Berkowitz, a Consolidated Glass Holdings, Inc. company, is a leading architectural glass fabricator in the United States. As an ISO 9001:2015 certified company, we are committed to excellence and quality in the processing and distribution of architectural glass products, technical support, and LEED® certification assistance.
One Gateway Blvd
Pedricktown, NJ 08067
- T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas. JEB fabricated 34,000 square feet of glass, including cold-formed glass, a unique application that requires bending an insulating glass unit (IGU) into its final, installed position
- Philadelphia Airport, Terminal-F, Invisiwall(R) Point-Supported glass canopy
- Philadelphia Airport, Terminal-F, Invisiwall(R) Point-Supported glass wall system
- The Tower, at PNC Plaza in downtown Pittsburgh, PA
- The Hepburn, D.C.’s newest luxury apartment tower. 62,300 square feet of JEB fabricated Winduo™ insulating glass units (IGUs) incorporating solar control, low-e SunGuard® SuperNeutral® 54 glass by Guardian Glass