AN’S COMMITMENT TO SAFETY
The Architect’s Newspaper is committed to producing inspiring and engaging events in 2021 while also taking measures to ensure the health and safety of our community. The guidelines outlined below will be put in place for all AN events taking place in-person in 2021. All have been developed in consultation with health experts and venue officials.
- MASK UP Fully vaccinated exhibitors and attendees do not have to wear a mask. Unvaccinated event participants are still required to keep a social distance of six-feet and wear a face mask.
- DEEPER, MORE FREQUENT CLEANING All high-traffic areas will be cleaned regularly. High touch point surfaces (such as handrails, escalators, door knobs, elevator buttons, etc.) will be disinfected with electrostatic sprayers.
- SANITATION Ample hand sanitizer stations and disinfectant wipes will be available throughout the event.
- CLEANER AIR Upgraded air filters have been installed in the hotel that remove bacteria, viruses and any microscopic allergens. Airflow is pressurized by constantly exhausting air out of the building, increasing indoor air quality.
- PHYSICAL DISTANCING & BARRIERS The Symposium and Methods + Materials Gallery have been set with social distancing in mind. AN will encourage individuals to practice social distancing during networking break functions, protecting themselves and others around them. Roll up banner barriers will be used as partitions between sponsored tables.
*These procedures are subject to change in accordance with CDC guidelines and local health department guidelines at the time of each event.