ATAS International, Inc.
Founded in 1963, ATAS International, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of metal wall cladding, roofing, ceilings, perimeter edge metal, and accessories. The ATAS portfolio features an expansive selection of products available in aluminum, steel, zinc, stainless steel, and copper. Over thirty stock colors are available with 70% PVDF finish.
6612 Snowdrift Road
Allentown, PA 18106
- Hamlin Gardens is a 640-acre community featuring a mix of residential, retail and office uses nestled among lakefront land. A unique mix of ATAS products is used throughout the community.
- The new sculpture facility for the University of Arkansas Art Department utilizes ATAS perforated panels as a unique way of allowing natural light and an airy feel.
- Orinoka Civic House is a former textile mill located near the home of Rocky Balboa. It was renovated using corrugated steel wall panels to form 51 units of sustainable, affordable housing.
- Edge Merrimack River is Lowell Massachusetts’ newest apartment complex, conveniently located in the heart of downtown. The building is covered in Versa-Seam, a rainscreen style system that forms architectural shadow lines in its horizontal installation, as well as Corra-Lok, a concealed fastener corrugated metal panel.
- Jaindl Farms is a multi-generational family business that includes a turkey farm and a land development company. They used a combination of Dutch Seam standing seam roof panels and Multi-Purpose wall panels to achieve a polished rustic design.